• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale GARAGE SALE 12 Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from Easter afternoon with my mother in law. She's in the nursing home. Sorry I didn't get them, but no problems here. I am glad everything worked out ok for all involved. Sometimes I can't be everywhere at the right time. :D
 
Originally posted by bidawinner .....havent updated it in over 6 months..when Art.com changed their affiliate program..

I noticed my art.com affiliate program never gets any money in it and of course no orders.

Bid, can you please explain what happened to it as by your post it sounds like that is a reason you have not updated the site, right?
 
Originally posted by RealNames


I noticed my art.com affiliate program never gets any money in it and of course no orders.

Bid, can you please explain what happened to it as by your post it sounds like that is a reason you have not updated the site, right?

Art.com use to have their own inhouse affiliate program...top of the line... I was very happy with it...

Well , I guess it's been about 9 months now, they changed policy and turned over their affiliate program to linkshare to handle. ..
Linkshare has one of the worst affilaite interfaces out thre, it is slow, and basically just a pain to work with and all of the Art.com affiliates had to change all their affilaite links in their wenbsites and replace it with the linkshare affiliate link code. I had thosands of links spread out over a bunch of poster websites.

I simply wasnt going to do it, thats why when I got Posters.Biz I pretty much dropped all my other poster websites and started working with a Poster/Prints wholesaler.. that was the direction I was going ..then sold Posters.Biz.


So the reason you dont get any money in your account any more is you have OLD Art.com affiliate code in your account.. you need to switch over to Linksshare.. for less commission and shorter cookies...


So all those poster sites/ domains you seen me sell over the past few months ..were simply sites I didnt want to go to all the work and recode because I think Linkshare is horrible..wasnt worth it to me...


Ohhdale, Not a problem..I figured you were celebrating Easter with family...wasnt sure when you would be back..I waited until late afternoon then moved on to the next offer...
 
No problemo` Art.com is crazy for the change and I talk to them every week about it too. But what do we know huh? :eek: I am still finding old links in places I haven't seen in a while. But I am too busy to check all them links out don't ya know?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom