• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Garden.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
Let's see who lands this one in the October 24 drop......I figure it will be Pool...;)
 
I think it's going to be Sibername
 
Nice one.. is there some site that lists the recent .ca drops? thanks


~MG
 
If you go to the CIRA site it will give you the drops for the 2 upcoming weeks...
The tricky bit is finding the right dropcatch registrar to use...

Nice one.. is there some site that lists the recent .ca drops? thanks


~MG
 
Thanks sudesh and jaydub :)
Do these names usually land on snapnames and pool?

I used to get emails from snapnames when there were some premium .ca auctions, but they stopped sending those recently for some reason.

~MG
 
Thanks sudesh and jaydub :)
Do these names usually land on snapnames and pool?

I used to get emails from snapnames when there were some premium .ca auctions, but they stopped sending those recently for some reason.

~MG
Snapnames doesn't do TBR. Not sure where they get their .ca's from.
 
I do a straight import into Domain Inspect of the entire weekly TBR list - it gives me the Alexa/Altavista/Google/PagePank on each - I short list it to 5-6 per week after checking archives.org

Garden.ca was owned by HGTV and they let it drop - I imagine it was an oversite - it was re-directed to thier main HGTV site - its a PG 6 across the board

To list your .CA domains with Snapnames you have to first
-submit your names
-transfer them to 10dollar (approved registrar)
-wait 60days
-then your domains should get listed on their .CA auction list
then you will be directed to a Snapnames Control panel that does'nt support .CA domains

~ian
 
Is HGTV = hugegrowthTV ?

seriously though, what is the price it will go for if it gets taken at an auction drop like Pool or Sibername?

I say $25,000 +

So, what's the bidding up to on garden.ca?
 
I was right he he!!! It was Sibername who got it!!!

I think I am going to start a website and predict winning Registrar!!! LOL
 
Looks like garden.ca has not been paid for!!!!!
 
Looks like garden.ca has not been paid for!!!!!

What was the final amount again? Also, what happens if it is not paid for, does it go to the next highest bidder?
 
What was the final amount again? Also, what happens if it is not paid for, does it go to the next highest bidder?

I thought it went for 7.5K.

No.. they don't do that. They have their own set of rules for them. It was not an auction anyways.
 
I thought it went for 7.5K.

No.. they don't do that. They have their own set of rules for them. It was not an auction anyways.

ok, so just a general question, can each drop-catcher choose how to award the names to bidders? Pool auctions them but Sibername and Namepros take bids before they drop, etc... How is that determined?
 
ok, so just a general question, can each drop-catcher choose how to award the names to bidders? Pool auctions them but Sibername and Namepros take bids before they drop, etc... How is that determined?


Yes, this is where their own rules comes into play. I know what you are asking but sorry I can't give you a correct answer, since they have their own terms to play around with... I am even thinking that this bid was not genuine to start with!!!!
 
it's been parked at sedo - it's been paid for, but odd that the admin email is still the temp tbr one.

But still, if it remains parked - what a waste and I doubt it will pay for itself any time soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom