• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gay Only Casino . COM - any thoughts?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
8
There is an already quite popular WOMEN ONLY casino operated by PlayTech, a leader in the online gaming industry. ( cameocasino.com )

I find it very likely that a Gay only casino would apear in the market soon and I have no doubt of the huge potential of such a venture.

Please let me know your thoughts about GayOnlyCasino(dot)com.

Besides an appraisal, I would be interested in thoughts about potential end users as well. I am planning of contacting a number of potential buyers and offer them the .com, .net and .org bundle (as I am the owner of all 3 versions).

The question is: How much should I ask for and what is the best way to approach the CEOs of big Gaming companies?

Thanks,
Petros
 
Do you want to develop it?May develop it a gambling website for gays?~
 
It's an option, however I would prefer trying to sell it to end user first..
 
didnt know there was such a thing.....news to me ...good luck
 
I think this is not a good name at all reg fee at most...casino owners dont care who they take the money from..and the last thing they want to be affiliated with is any kind of segregation in race, religion, sex or whatever..they have enough trouble to get sued by losers slipping and falling in their bathrooms...contacting CEOs is a waste of time with this name IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom