• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GayPhoneBook.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter KENTROPOLIS
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KENTROPOLIS

Guest
Belonged to a customer that went out of business ...
Never got paid for a lot of the work, so I want a decent buck from it. I wonder what it would be worth to the right person, and how to find them!
 
Originally posted by KENTROPOLIS



I wonder what it would be worth to the right person, and how to find them!

Use the gayphonebook :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom