Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

GD Support - the big time wasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclass

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the second time I am truly disappointed from the lack of any willingness of the GD support team to help a customer.

The first time I had DNS issues and all I got back was time wasting replies written for a minute just to throw the ball in my field and get the tickets replied numbers up. Out of 5 or 6 techs who answered my ticket only ONE decided to think. The rest just sent me some BS.

Now I will have to take a domain back due to the same reason. As I wrote in another thread (http://www.dnforum.com/f557/domain-serverhold-status-whats-next-thread-499545.html) I gave a domain to someone else but it came out that the domain is in serverHold status which prevents it from working. I sent GD a ticket just to be notified that I should have gotten an email from "The Registry" and to follow the steps. I then replied that I don't have such email and asked for the next steps.

Guess what I got in reply... To sum it up: The contact info was changed so the domain name is locked for 60 days. WTF.
I get a response once a day of course and the domain name is still INACTIVE.

I can't call and the person I gave it to does not want to so now I will most likely have to take the domain back and refund.

All of this because of the TIME WASTERS at GD support.

And I used to promote GD and drive sales their way.... No longer

-----
one disappointed customer

Found this on ICANN's site:
Often, this status indicates an issue with your domain that needs resolution. If so, you should contact your registrar to request more information. If your domain does not have any issues, but you need it to resolve, you must first contact your registrar and request that they work with the Registry Operator to remove this status code. This process can take longer than it does for clientHold because your registrar has to forward your request to your domain’s registry and wait for them to lift the restriction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators