Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Generic traffic type-in job domain with high search volume - Good Paying Jobs (com)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Paying Jobs (com)

Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Domain Age: 10 years 236 days old

Going on 11 years old!

Okay, here is a great opportunity for those who catch this listing early as I don't sell many traffic and rev names because I like to keep them but this is not really a niche I normally specialize in so I imagine someone could do alot more with this name than myself as it is a very high quality generic with quite nice monthly search volume and it gets direct type-ins of a few uniques per day all US traffic and like 90% ctr from the visitors. This would probably be worth several times my BIN price to a job placement agency and could do very well developed or with affiliates, etc. :cool:

The name has gotten 436 type-ins in 208 days total since last year so count on a few direct requests per day, sometimes more and sometimes less as with all real generic type-ins. The CTR% is over 98% total as the traffic quality is very high, this name is screaming for further development or you could park it, and even resell for a nice profit because it surely could generate some high quality job leads.

Overture (keyword): 27

Word Tracker (keyword): 34

Average Monthly Search Stats - good paying jobs
Average Monthly Searches: 18,352
Average Cost Per Click: $1.35 USD
Average Ad Competition: medium

Average Monthly Search Stats - "good paying jobs"
Average Monthly Searches: 4,464
Average Cost Per Click: $1.35 USD
Average Ad Competition: medium

BIN is just $3,500 for right now with payment via masspay paypal or escrow and you pay small fee. Please PM or post sold in the thread, I have posted all relevant info and it's all accurate so please don't ask me to resend anything. If you have any questions just please see my 100% seller feedback as I only deal with top quality domains.

Chris :peace:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
4th of July Weekend Special!

Just $2,995 BIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post sold to claim! :eek:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sale extended, very last chance to get a true high quality generic job name with traffic!

Final BIN deal for everyone who was offline over the weekend - only $2,499 BIN! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom