Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

GEO .info Domains RenoUSA.info + More

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok folks Im letting more of my portfolio go. Im getting rid of TONS of domains so look for more post.

These are 6 TOP US cities in the .info extension. For you webmasters this is the PERFECT domains to build that website to gain that traffic as people are always looking for destination websites and these cities make it easy to attract traffic.

Assume no traffic as I never developed these as I just got them in from another source.

MAKE OFFER on any of the names below. I just ask you POST your offers here to make it fair to everyone here. Poss BIN will be added later depending on the offers I get.

Again make offer on any name here AND if your interested in the 6 names together post your offer for ALL 6 as a bundel as well.

RENOUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 1,530,000 and is a TOP gambling city next to Las Vegas. Reno is in the state of Nevada and its slogan is "The littlest city in the world"

TAMPAUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 11,600,000 and is one of the top tourist cities in Florida.

DURHAMUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 5,030,000 and is for Durham North Carolina

BRONXUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 1,510,000 Birthplace of Hip Hop Music and other things as well.

BROOKLYNUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 5,190,000 One of the MOST visited cities in the world. When you say Brooklyn your saying New York!

SALEMUSA.INFO
OVT in Google is 1,700,000 Salem is a very popular city in the state of Oregon.

PLEASE again post your offers here for all to see what is the going price.

nattydomain

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any intrest in these at all? If not will lock them up for adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom