• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Geo/magazine WordPress theme. PRICE DROP - $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilo

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
1,394
Reaction score
58
Over.
 
Last edited:
Is this a custom theme? I only ask because a WP theme at $1k seems fairly pricey
 
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
Would you be continuing to sell these or you would give up all selling rights with the sale of the theme?
 
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
Over.
 
Last edited:
I am interested. I need to understand the backend on this a bit. Its well past my workday but I do want to discuss this more in my AM. Thanks
 
Is there a back end ADMIN so you can tweak basic items specific to the Theme?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom