getbasic.com - for sale

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
178   0   0
Oct 9, 2007
Chicago
No, you're not missing anything but you're dumping on a sales thread.
It's the seller's responsibility to provide accurate description, tricking people into buying by providing false facts is the one thing thing this forum definetly doesn't support.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Jan 24, 2003
UK Expat in TH
He did provide an accurate description. You chose to stick your oar in, I bought the bloody thing, and still you have something to say? WHAT was false about his description? Just because the .net and .org are available? So what? Are you a buyer? Behave yourself.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
178   0   0
Oct 9, 2007
Chicago
He did provide an accurate description. You chose to stick your oar in, I bought the bloody thing, and still you have something to say? WHAT was false about his description? Just because the .net and .org are available? So what? Are you a buyer? Behave yourself.
You're wrong. And not only are you wrong, you have to be pathetic enough to try defend yourself. The seller said all extensions are taken, including .net and .org. I checked, and the extensions were available. I don't think this forum likes to tolerate this kinda bs. Grow up old man.

Johnn

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
598   0   0
Apr 13, 2004
Pennsylvania
RichInCollege,

We moderate the forums, not you.
You can always send pm for clarification. You have no interest in the name. What you did was trashing a sales thread.

Transaction pending - Thread closed unless requested by areav.

Thank you!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.