• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GetIrish.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruthaitheoir

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have owned this domain for a while, and have been preparing to use it; however someone has approached me, even though I have not advertised it for sale.

I really like this as a brand, and don't want to sell it; but, of course, if a good offer were made, I would consider it.

Any general indications would be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great day !

C
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom