Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Getting contact with end user who may be interested in buying my domains

Daniel Barreda

Reaction score
Recently I bought some domains that i want to offer to people that may be interesed in buying them.

Then, I thought that it will seem non professional to send an email from my "@hotmail" or "@gmail" email account.

Could you please advise, if I should buy a "brandable domain name" to be used for my domaining business, so then I can send an email from a professional email account using my "brandable domain name".

Also, I would like to know if is recommended to build a website in my "brandable domain name" to be used for my domaining business, and include my catalogue of domains that I'm offering, and please advise if you recommend to include in that website any adittional information.

I highly apreciciate your help.

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recently I bought some domains that i want to offer to people that may be interesed in buying them.

Hi

before you set off to try and do all that other stuff.....

perhaps list them for sale, on some of the various marketplaces and see if there is any "incoming" interest, first.

why?

to travel down the road of getting your own site, is fine..
however, next you'll have to decide on a domain for it
then you be asking should it be brandable or domain related?
then you be asking what host to use and how WordPress works
then, how does my site look
then.. what price should I ask

so, unless or until you have the answers already for those questions, then go with first suggestion, for now.

imo….

Last edited:

Daniel Barreda

Reaction score
Hi! I appreciate your reply and advise.

I have already list my domains in Sedo, Godaddy. I also submit some of them on Brand Bucket (still waiting for an answer).

I Will try to list them in Afternic too. What other domain marketplaces you would recommend?

Thank you for your help.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

You can also list them for sale, here on the forum

List as "Make offer or Fixed Priced", your choice.

Good Luck!

imo...

Ivone

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi! I appreciate your reply and advise.

I have already list my domains in Sedo, Godaddy. I also submit some of them on Brand Bucket (still waiting for an answer).

I Will try to list them in Afternic too. What other domain marketplaces you would recommend?

Thank you for your help.

Or make you own website and make sure you forward the url to it in your registrar like I did with portfolio in DomainsMeca
That way, when client write your domain in the browser in goes directly to landing page of that particular domain. Plus, when you send email to potential client you can also send the directly to that particular landing page as well. No commission, you keep all your money.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators