• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ghost.ws starting at $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
2
ghost.ws Starting @ $1
increments $1

Buy-It-Now : $20

Name at Godaddy, free push

Ends 48 hours from this post.

Expires 02JUNE2004


Post bids here, Thanks!
 
thanks for your start.
do i hear $2, come on, it's a common word, one worder!
 
Hi all
the name should be at GoDaddy
thank anyweb for notifying me the error.
 
do I hear $7?
approx. 13 hours left.
 
OK, $7 for the ws ghost.
 
one moment, i will be back in 6 hours. Thanks.
 
What's the ghost status now?
 
I hope I don't need to call in the ghostbusters :party:
 
No news? At least I won't have to lose any more sleep over that last dollar in your bid! :smartass:
 
apprentice was the winner
I have PMed him and awaiting his reply

parabola, the ghost will not come to your home, so have a nice dream! :-D
 
Congrats, apprentice!

And sweet dreams.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom