Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Gidday From Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacey

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Ya All

I haven't been here for a while but a birthday reminder prompted me to comeback for a gander (look)

Having a serious think about starting musicforum.com.au .......via vbulletin, i think a music forum should be nice and virbrant considering there is always something happening and also plenty that has already happened ..... example another one joins the twenty seven club ?????

Now don't shoot me down in flames but i have put a little bit of time into developing a .biz site , i just just felt it suited the extension

BusinessEbooks

I think the ebook market is still in the early days and perhaps if you find a niche you may do ok ????

All i know is at some point if you are not happy with your parking revenue you have to try and get something going, another one i am looking forwards to trying to start up is NewYorkCityHotelBookings/Com ...... recent hand reg

Any suggestions for a good travel affiliate program ..... lot's out there

Ok Thanks !

Enjoy your day

: forgot to say if you want a free read (fiction) go to JackUgly.Com and grab a free read ...all reviews much appreciated !

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom