• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Gift 4059.com,0622.com,0227.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxo11

DNForum Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
13
3 NNNN.COM
4059.com enom
0622.com namescout
0227.com at domainsmadeeasy.com

BIN $750 for the <Three names!
or best offer (very closed)
 
End Today Sunday, Midnight!
 
This is the offer section so you know. might have better luck in the right thread.
 
3 NNNN.COM
4059.com enom
0622.com namescout
0227.com at domainsmadeeasy.com

BIN $750 for the <Three names!

where are you?
U is owner?
each domains whois is different?:?: :?:
how about traffic?
 
Who are you?
itrader =0
No traffic .
2 whois are identical
3rd is a subaccount.
Only PayPal verified or escrow.com !
 
I am good boy.
iTrader is 0
Join Date: Sep 2006.
maybe u could call me newbie,:)
I am interesting in 0227.com
 
I am a good boy too...
The price is $250 is the lowest price for this name...
The name is at domainsmadeeasy.com :is a godaddy reseller.
Is the only one account I have in this registrar :I will give you the user and password and you can make everything..first of course change the password..tranfer etc.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom