Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Giving away Palm m125 Handhelds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

myOstrich Internet (that's us) is giving away 5 Free Palm m125 Handhelds as part of a promotion for our new website.

No purchase is necessary to enter.

Stop by and put in your entry while the contest is still underway.

You must be 18 or older and a resident of the US or Canada to enter. One entry per month, per person.

http://www.myostrich.net

-t

Domain summit 2024

They will be posted at the end of the contest, rather than month by month.

-t

At site rules, it says:

The drawings and selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing by the Sponsor or his agent, from all eligible entries received according to the following schedule.

...so, shouldn't the drawings be done month by month? :confused:

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Originally posted by DirectPixel
At site rules, it says:

The drawings and selection of winners will be conducted by random drawing by the Sponsor or his agent, from all eligible entries received according to the following schedule.

...so, shouldn't the drawings be done month by month? :confused:

I think he means the contest winners will be picked monthly but they just won't be 'posted' until the end of the contest.

That is correct. The drawing's happen month by month, however we will not be posting the names of the winners until the contest is completed.

Does this bother you? Why?

-t

No, it doesn't bother me, although it should have been posted at the site, since the above statement sounded misleading.

Although it's great having a chance to win something, why do you mention "No purchase necessary" and at the same time to enter one has to make a purchase, such as a domain registration or transfer? :D

You can also fill in the online form and just enter. Did you even READ the contest rules? Hello???

If you happen to purchase something in the contest window, you are automatically entered.

If you don't purchase anything, you have to enter yourself into the contest.

You can enter yourself into the contest by sending in a postcard, or by filling out the online form.

Hello?

Sheesh!

-t

Ok, sorry :)

I stopped reading where it said "Transfer, register" etc.

I did not mean to give the wrong impression about your contest rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators