Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Gleeful.org - PR2 - Second Position in Google - Traffic + Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

janineg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for offers on:

Gleeful.org

About the Site:
Seeing the opportunity of one of the hottest new shows, I created a Glee fansite/magazine using a general dictionary domain. Just recently I also installed plugins to allow it to become a community/social networking site. Users are able to login to their profiles, display what is on their minds, access the more popular pages, and create friend requests. Also, because this is a generic domain name and because it is a "fansite" and we claim to not be affiliated with FOX or Ryan Murphy, you never have to worry about a "Cease and Desist" letter. Productions companies email me all the time with the latest gossip so there will never be a shortage of content as long as the show is running.

About the Show:
Everyone knows how popular Glee is. Glee is so popular that they actually sold more albums than The Beatles on iTunes! Just a week ago, Glee won for Best Supporting Actor, Actress, and Best Television Comedy or Musical (beating out the likes of '30 Rock' and 'Big Bang Theory') at The Golden Globes. Also, their spring premiere is slated to be right after the Superbowl so you can imagine the traffic and revenue potential!

Quick Facts About the Site:
Dictionary, premium domain
Page Rank: 2
Google position: 2 for the keyword "glee fansite"
Bing position: 3 for the keyword "glee fansite"
Yahoo position: 3 for the keyword "glee fansite"
Number of unique posts: 228
Number of pages: 32
CMS of choice: Wordpress

Traffic:
Typically gets over 100 visits a day.
Since Oct. 1 Gleeful.org has gotten over 16,800 visits and over 28,600 page views.
The majority of traffic comes from the U.S. and Canada.

Revenue:
There is revenue. PM me for traffic and revenue proof.

Like I said, I am looking for offers. Many hours have been put into the site and we have some pretty loyal visitors! If you have any questions, just PM me. If you would like to have proof of traffic and/or revenue, just PM me.

If I accept your offer, I would like to use Escrow and you will receive all the files associated with the site.

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators