• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Global Warming Caused by Humans Debate is Almost Over...Believers Win/Skeptics Lose

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"In some cases, such as that of hydrogen, the technology proposed is not expected to mature for 50 years - hardly in keeping with the science, which indicates that deep cuts will be needed over the coming few decades."

yeah? we have hydrogen fuel cell buses running here in in this little backwater we call Perth :)

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=699

Only 3 as a part of a trial but hardly 50 years away from being viable

 
I think global warming is a context which the rich countries and have created and due to that the poor and the developing countries have to suffer.
 
Carbon emissions trading doesn't do any countries economy any good
 
"In some cases, such as that of hydrogen, the technology proposed is not expected to mature for 50 years - hardly in keeping with the science, which indicates that deep cuts will be needed over the coming few decades."

yeah? we have hydrogen fuel cell buses running here in in this little backwater we call Perth :)

http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/Default.aspx?tabid=699

Only 3 as a part of a trial but hardly 50 years away from being viable


Yes, H2FC buses are already in use in many parts of the world including the USA. I think this is the first and biggest use of fuelcells for transportation. It will take a while longer before fuelcell cars are widely used mainly because of the cost and the lack of public H2 fueling stations. But not 50 years. Most auto companies are predicting from 5 to 10 years. The mobile fuelcells will take the longest time for wide usuage but stationary fuelcells as well as small fuelcells for PDAs and other gadgets are already being used in many places.

By the way, I think this area is a gold mine for domainers. I have been steadly adding alternative energy domains to my portfolio...I just added H2FCBus.com, H2FCBuses.com, and FCBuses.com to my list. :)
 
By the way, I think this area is a gold mine for domainers. I have been steadly adding alternative energy domains to my portfolio...I just added H2FCBus.com, H2FCBuses.com, and FCBuses.com to my list. :)

doh, missed the bus again :)
 
The only people that will loose are the Taxpayers.

Responsible environmental actions are a good thing... Fear driven, politically motivated, carte blanche spending is just going to hurt everyone.

GoPC
 
The only people that will loose are the Taxpayers.

Responsible environmental actions are a good thing... Fear driven, politically motivated, carte blanche spending is just going to hurt everyone.

GoPC

Hi GoPC....I agree with you 100% on that. Thanks for finally posting something I can agree with!
 
It's a new year, buddy :)

GoPC
 
The only people that will loose are the Taxpayers.

Responsible environmental actions are a good thing... Fear driven, politically motivated, carte blanche spending is just going to hurt everyone.

GoPC

Wanton and blatent ignorance will also hurt everyone.
Hopefully in 2007 more people will pull their heads out of the sand.
 
You had to go and ruin it... :(

GoPC
 
Have to agree with Scott here, the train was moving and then.... doh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom