• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Global Warming Proof...Polar Bears To Be Placed On Endangered Species List

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is to say its not part of the evolution cycle, I dont know about you but WaterWorld looked pretty good fun.
 
Many polar bears have turned hermaphrodite so they're doomed anyways.
 
Who is to say its not part of the evolution cycle, I dont know about you but WaterWorld looked pretty good fun.
No-one can, but if we ignore it and it isn't part of the cycle, I'm sure you'll be the first one crying when your home is underwater and Kevin Costner steals your yacht.

We have to choose between being pro-active and maybe wrong, or too late and maybe right.
 
We have to choose between being pro-active and maybe wrong, or too late and maybe right.

Some of us are already being proactive. Last week I replaced the gold in my safe-depost box with soil.
 
Some of us are already being proactive. Last week I replaced the gold in my safe-depost box with soil.
Gold is worthless anyway :)
 
Global Warming Proof...Polar Bears To Be Placed On Endangered Species List

More lies to spread fear and panic.

The TRUTH is that Polar Bears are being CONSIDERED placing them on the THREATENED species list.

It is also noted that while there MAY be some influence due to what some people consider Global Warming, the CLIMATE and HISTORICAL climate and envirnmental shifts are to blame.

So eager to swallow the puke spit up by anyone that even remotely furthers your cause. Don't spread the lies.

GoPC
 
Apparently we get so bored on this forum that we rehash old debates every 4 weeks.
 
Maybe debates will simulate new domain names to be registered... who knows... kekeke.
 
Many animals became extinct before humans walked the earth -- therefore, ir would be illogical to assume that all animal extinctions are the fault of humans.
 
More lies to spread fear and panic.

The TRUTH is that Polar Bears are being CONSIDERED placing them on the THREATENED species list.

It is also noted that while there MAY be some influence due to what some people consider Global Warming, the CLIMATE and HISTORICAL climate and envirnmental shifts are to blame.

So eager to swallow the puke spit up by anyone that even remotely furthers your cause. Don't spread the lies.

GoPC

Hey GoPC....here's more proof of global warming and it looks like its coming from China....apparently people from all over the world are in on this so called "scam" to mislead us all into believing the global warming threat is real. First it was the UK, then the Aussies, then Japan, then Brazil, then etc, etc, and etc, and now China. Hummm...you don't suppose there may be some truth in all this do you?????

http://en.ce.cn/National/environment/200612/30/t20061230_9942296.shtml
 
I'm surprised that YOU, of all people, are calling Global Warming a SCAM.

I certainly don't think it's a scam. I think it's hype and popular hysteria but cerntainly not a SCAM. I think it is politicized for personal and political gain but certainly not a SCAM. It is exagerated and populated to create hatred and outrage towards Industry, Corporations and Capitalism but certainly not a SCAM. It is twisted and delivered in hand picked elements to polarize the country, stunning most Conservatives and Moderates into inaction in order to facilitate victories for the 'crats and the Left but it is certainly not a SCAM.

It is a political tool designed NOT for the concern of the Planet, the Environment or life in general, but one to ensure the growth and security of the Progressive Secular movement.

It is the reason that, while I do care about the planet, polution and doing what I can to conserve and protect, I will never support the movement behind the "issue". Because the movement isn't being honest with the people it purports to represent.

That about sum it up for ya pal?

Go ahead and Call it a SCAM. That sounds much better than what it really is... A Political LIE to use people like YOU to do the dirty work that they don't want to have on their hands later when it comes back to bite them. It's called Plausible Denial. It's called Phishing....

And you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

GoPC
 
I'm surprised that YOU, of all people, are calling Global Warming a SCAM.

I certainly don't think it's a scam. I think it's hype and popular hysteria but cerntainly not a SCAM. I think it is politicized for personal and political gain but certainly not a SCAM. It is exagerated and populated to create hatred and outrage towards Industry, Corporations and Capitalism but certainly not a SCAM. It is twisted and delivered in hand picked elements to polarize the country, stunning most Conservatives and Moderates into inaction in order to facilitate victories for the 'crats and the Left but it is certainly not a SCAM.

It is a political tool designed NOT for the concern of the Planet, the Environment or life in general, but one to ensure the growth and security of the Progressive Secular movement.

It is the reason that, while I do care about the planet, polution and doing what I can to conserve and protect, I will never support the movement behind the "issue". Because the movement isn't being honest with the people it purports to represent.

That about sum it up for ya pal?

Go ahead and Call it a SCAM. That sounds much better than what it really is... A Political LIE to use people like YOU to do the dirty work that they don't want to have on their hands later when it comes back to bite them. It's called Plausible Denial. It's called Phishing....

And you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.



GoPC

I assume this is another one of your feeble attempts of sarcastic humor directed at a serious issue. And forgive me for saying you called it a scam....you just called it a "LIE"....not a scam.

Its very obvious to me (and probably to everyone else) you are one of those people educated far beyond their intelligence.


You are also the one who started this thread:
It's Official: 'Global Warming' can be declared a hoax
Posted By GoPC

It didn't take long for that one to be ridiculed into the ground.
 
You are also the one who started this thread:
It's Official: 'Global Warming' can be declared a hoax
Posted By GoPC

It didn't take long for that one to be ridiculed into the ground.

Another lie...

I didn't start the thread. It was your cohort Juniper Park, that started that thread and was driven into the ground.

LOL!!!

You just can't get one right, can you?

Nor can you admit the TRUTH about this Polar Bear topic.

Sad.

GoPC
 
Another lie...

I didn't start the thread. It was your cohort Juniper Park, that started that thread and was driven into the ground.

LOL!!!

You just can't get one right, can you?

Nor can you admit the TRUTH about this Polar Bear topic.

Sad.

GoPC


Actually what really got that thread going was the posts that complained that I was only looking at Florida for data, nothing the complete absense of hurricanes in 2006 when a 'normal' average is 3 and the predicaitons of 'global warmists' was 15.

But now we have the end-of-2006 update:

Southwestern Canada: RECORD COLD & SNOWFALL!
Entire US Pacific Coast: RECORD COLD & SNOWFALL!
Central USA: RECORD COLD & SNOWFALL!

Anyone see a trend? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
 
It's almost as if the 1970's prediction of a coming Ice Age might have been right on they money, eh? :)

Yes, that was sarcasm and no, I don't believe there is a coming Ice Age.

GoPC
 
Another lie...

I didn't start the thread. It was your cohort Juniper Park, that started that thread and was driven into the ground.

LOL!!!

You just can't get one right, can you?

Nor can you admit the TRUTH about this Polar Bear topic.

Sad.

GoPC

Maybe you didn't actually start the thread but you sure made every effort to support the dumb title in everyone of your posts.

And why are you calling JuniperPark my "cohort" when its obvious that he's a another skeptic just as you are. He's on your side....are you too dense to see that?

Oh, I remember now why you said that. You don't like him anymore because he was on the other side of another issue you were discussing in the forum. Right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom