• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GLORIFY.COM - RARE Christian Single Keyword Domain, 15 Year AGED. Established Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

woeger

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
3
I have owned this domain for many years, and had it developed as my primary Christian free resources site, until earlier this year. The site has many quality backlinks (according to Majesticseo.com it has 537 backlinks in the last 60 days in the Fresh Index and 6,692 reported by their Historic Index) and normally gets between 400 and 500 DNS queries per day (with a 2 hour TTL DNS cache), so the number of visitors is probably much higher due to DNS caching.

Link to my DNS lookup stats for traffic for this month for this domain (I have never used this domain for E-mail purposes, only pure website use):
http://w--w.net/Glorify.pdf

Here is a independent 3rd party backlink report:
https://www.majesticseo.com/reports...ndexDataSource=H&q=glorify.com&oq=glorify.com

But this domain is not sold based on traffic, DNS queries, or backlinks, they are just for your information. It is a high quality Christian domain with a lot of potential. I have seen 6 figure retail estimates for this due to the rarity of a quality Christian domain like this.

GLORIFY.COM - Registered since 4/9/1997 (15 YEAR AGED Domain), and has recently held a Google PR 4 ranking, which it still has today according to PRCHECKER.INFO. Of course I can not guarantee the future traffic, number of backlinks, or PR ranking, but these are nice plusses. An excellent domain to develop or to resell to a ministry, church, social network, or Christian business. Quality Christian single word .COMs rarely come up for sale. I know, as I have been doing Christian domaining for about 15 years now. They are getting rarer and rarer, as there is high retail demand for them.

Please make your best offer in this thread or via private PMs. If you meet my reserve I just might accept it. Escrow.com will be used with a push to your Dynadot account. DNS server changes can be made once sale is agreed upon. Domain will be pushed upon Escrow.com approval. Multiple forums. I reserve the right to end this sale at any time.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom