• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gluing.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
6
Hey all,
I'd appreciate your valuations of Gluing.org :) Premium Domains valued it as premium earlier today which is a pleasing sign to me (I know it's not 100% accurate, though) :)
Thanks,
Tristan
 
Hmm another one of those quirky .org's, I could see it as an information site on the best glues to use (something I've always struggled with)... but can't really see much value, maybe mid $xx?
 
Okay thanks for the appraisals all :) Keep them coming!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom