• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GLYG( . ) com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgmv

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
602
Reaction score
7
Just wondering what the DNF crowd has to say about this pronouncable and brandable 4 letter.com. Thanks.
 

Well if thats the case than I must attend a Donald Trump investment seminar because I paid $80 for this in November, Im pretty sure its worth more than that
 
bgmv, Triple premiums with the letter y are worth $65. Low end.

I think i gave a fair appraisal.
 
bgmv, Triple premiums with the letter y are worth $65. Low end.

I think i gave a fair appraisal.

Yes, i agree ones that arent pronouncable

So does that make Yolt around $100 as well
 
If you said GLYG out loud to me...can i spell it? it doesn't pass the radio test.

I can spell yolt if you say it to me. big difference.
 
So you would sell this domain for $80?

For some reason I am reading it as "Gliig"
 
Glig would have been much better...the Y is a bad vowel. Glig...and the appraisal would change drastically :)

I'm just telling you the reseller value...if we're gonna be talking about peanuts...whether you sell for 80 or 105...not a big difference to me...just my opinion.
 
Glig would have been much better...the Y is a bad vowel. Glig...and the appraisal would change drastically :)

I'm just telling you the reseller value...if we're gonna be talking about peanuts...whether you sell for 80 or 105...not a big difference to me...just my opinion.

Thanks for the appraisal.
 
Just a thought but isnt GLY pronouncable (GLYcogen, GLYcine, GLYcemic?)

Wouldnt GLYG be pronounced similarly to the above?
 
To BGMV:
You have submitted an offer for 2 of my domains over two weeks ago and haven't responded to the past three PMs from me. I have told you that I accept your offer and expect payment. This isn't a kid's forum mate.
 
To BGMV:
You have submitted an offer for 2 of my domains over two weeks ago and haven't responded to the past three PMs from me. I have told you that I accept your offer and expect payment. This isn't a kid's forum mate.

Changed my mind. Ive decided to blow my money on Sesame Street Action Figures, its suppose to be the new craze. You must really need the money if your exploiting OUR business affairs on an appraisal thread
 
Than perhaps you should have wasted 30 seconds of your time in the past 3 weeks and replied to any of my PMs letting me know you changed your mind?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom