Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Go-Daddy Dotcoms. Price range 5 bucks to 50K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Go-Daddy preferred. Dotcom preferred.

I'm buying names between now and the end of summer. Some names I will likely buy right now/near future, while others I may buy later, as I have to get a feel for what is being offered. I put a big price range because that is where I have bought in the past. I have even bought big lists of names that made sense where the price averaged less than $5 each. I have made three purchases in the XX,XXX range, as well, including one at exactly mid XX,XXX.

So, I am looking for everything. Send names and prices. Go-Daddy and Dotcom preferred, especially on the low value names. Of course, for an amazing deal on a great name the registrar matters less to me, but I don't enjoy dealing with lots of names at different registrars, so Go-Daddy names have a better chance of creating a transaction.

These days, there really isn't such thing as a lowball offer. We have all deleted or let expire names that we KNOW have value, that can't be sold. An example of two names that I recently let expire are NormanAuto.com and VictorvilleAuto.com. Now, those names make sense and they have to be worth a few hundred dollars each to someone in each of those two cities, but how much time and effort can you put into trying to sell them? But those are the types of names that I am looking to pick up for a few dollars each. They have to at least make sense, so please keep that in mind.

Go-Daddy and Dotcom.....most any price range....... sums it up.

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

valeria

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CaribbeanIslands.com PM sent.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the lists. Assume I am always looking if you stumble on this thread in the future, as well. I am sifting through lots of lists. There may be cases when I don't reply at all, but rest assured I looked at every name. There may be other times where I may ask for prices on a few names and that may be the last of our interaction. You could very well have a name that is worth decent money, and I may even be interested in pricing, but the less margin of safety I have the tougher it is to do a deal (as is the case with everyone). If I ask for pricing, or best price, that means that at first glance the name caught my eye when I looked at your list, and that is the first step.

So far, I am getting a nice mix of names from a few bucks all the way up to mid XX,XXX, so keep sending any and all names and I promise to at a minimum take a look at the names.

WhoDatDog

paul888

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

domainbartender

Your name server since 2008.
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM coming your way!

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi, I send you a list with names and prices. Prices are reseller prices and make real sense if you have an end user for them.

Cheers, Asfas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom