• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Go Daddy's latest sale trying to stimulate .US/.biz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2002
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
0
Double Red Hot Deal -- "Buy .BIZ with a matching .US & pay only $5.00 (Reg $14.95) a year for .BIZ"

Ya gotta hand it to them, at least they offer sales. $11.95 for a .us & .biz of the same name, why not?
 
DNSKidd just posted that they were selling .US alone for $5 if you emails a certain guy there. Not sure if that is true. Last time I heard that, I found out it was only good for registration extensions to a .us name you already had at GoDaddy.

By the way Sharp - what happened to that list you were going to post yesterday?
 
Originally posted by Duke
By the way Sharp - what happened to that list you were going to post yesterday?

Had some issues, I'll post it Monday for sure around 12:00 noon est.

Now just go to go daddy and reg blackbooty.us and .biz! they are the only 2 tld left. lol ($11.95, just skip 1 jug o' draft tonight!)
 
Originally posted by Sharpy
Now just go to go daddy and reg blackbooty.us and .biz!

Those aren't exactly my style, but I'll look for your list Monday. :)
 
Originally posted by Sharpy
Ya gotta hand it to them, at least they offer sales. $11.95 for a .us & .biz of the same name, why not?

Well, maybe they are hoping to sell you 2 web-hosting accounts, plus 2 email and McAfee virus protection and 2 proxy identities :D
 
Originally posted by Duke


Those aren't exactly my style :)

Agreed Duke, how 'bout the new "Orphan".

Great lottery/casino/found money/OTB site!
all other TLD's gone! great OV
 
Originally posted by Sharpy


Agreed Duke, how 'bout the new "Orphan".

Great lottery/casino/found money/OTB site!
all other TLD's gone! great OV

Not bad! I don't do 3-word domains either, but the names you are turning up with good search numbers definitely tells me your lists are going to be a treat!
 
"Not bad! I don't do 3-word domains either, but the names you are turning up with good search numbers definitely tells me your lists are going to be a treat!"

Search engines parse hyphenated words better, so I'm told :)
 
Originally posted by mole
"Not bad! I don't do 3-word domains either, but the names you are turning up with good search numbers definitely tells me your lists are going to be a treat!"

Search engines parse hyphenated words better, so I'm told :)

I DEFINITELY don't do hyphens! :)
 
Originally posted by Duke
I DEFINITELY don't do hyphens! :)
Originally posted by mole
Yes duke, and I'm not gay either :rolleyes:

LOL :laugh:

I'm not even sure why I am laughing. Just a funny exchange!
 
This is in another thread, I'll post here for those interested.

Subj: Fw: Hello from Dan Mullen at GoDaddy
Date: 2/19/03 1:16:35 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)




Dave,

For a limited time only .US names are $5.00!

Let me know if you're interested.

-Dan

Daniel Mullen
GoDaddy Software
Inside Sales Representative
480-505-8800 x214
 
Originally posted by Duke


I DEFINITELY don't do hyphens! :)

Ooops...I did do New-York.US....but in that case unhyphenated version was registery reserved so I hope it can be an exception to the rule..:D
 
Originally posted by DryHeat


Ooops...I did do New-York.US....but in that case unhyphenated version was registery reserved so I hope it can be an exception to the rule..:D

There are exceptions to every rule - believe I would make an exception in that case! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom