• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Go Snapnames ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
Snapnames caught transformers.net

I had a backorder at pool, but to no avail.

pretty decent domain. I am a big transformers collector. wonder what it would have gone for at pool?
 
NetProwler said:
Snapnames caught transformers.net

I had a backorder at pool, but to no avail.

pretty decent domain. I am a big transformers collector. wonder what it would have gone for at pool?

way to go snapnames. slowly but surely they will get back in the game.
 
yeah, I hope so too. the more competition the better.
 
Really sucks when I had the Snap on it for the last 2 months though :-(
 
I backorder some name ,but never got one.
 
Domainut said:
Really sucks when I had the Snap on it for the last 2 months though :-(

That does suck :-#
 
That reeks! What awful timing for SN's new auction format. I feel for you. :'(

Domainut said:
Really sucks when I had the Snap on it for the last 2 months though :-(
 
Domainut said:
Really sucks when I had the Snap on it for the last 2 months though :-(


Sid, I feel for you.

But, at least, you still have the opportunity to win the name. :party:

I had some Snaps on some "great" domains earlier this year.
And, Snap wasn't grabbing ANYTHING. And, they went
for $ xx,xxx. at Pool. :-(
 
Spilled Milk, But I bet we'll all have a horror story soon.
 
Snap just grabbed a name for me too. Looks like they are rising from the dead..
 
There is a new owner of Transformers.net


transformers.net $1,161.00 24-Aug-2004

Domain: transformers.net
Registrant:
DNS Administrator
Modern Empire Internet Ltd.
26H Block 7
Beverly Garden
Tseung Kwan O NA NA
HK
 
actnow said:
There is a new owner of Transformers.net


transformers.net $1,161.00 24-Aug-2004

Domain: transformers.net
Registrant:
DNS Administrator
Modern Empire Internet Ltd.
26H Block 7
Beverly Garden
Tseung Kwan O NA NA
HK

Wow! That's a good chunk of change. That's equal to almost 20 snaps in the old system. It really does look like the days of getting good names for a few bucks truly are gone now ;0(
 
With the exception of Godaddy, I think fixed price system for drop catchers is over. Snapnames was terrific, when they had no competition. Absolutely assured catch. As an afterthought I wished I had used Snapnames more in those good old days...
 
Well I caught great names with snapname, and I'm glad I had no more snaps left.

So they did not refund anyones money that still had snaps?? Isn't that against some type of law?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom