• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale gobycoach4students.com PR3 PR7

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCO

RCO Productions
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
667
Reaction score
6
How much time left on name?
 
auction will be closed one hour from ......... NOW :)
 
FYI: comment from someone at NP
I'm not going to bid, but I think I know why you got a PR 7...
It looks like the domain has been forwarded to www.lunarpages.com (which has PR7).
The domain can sometimes get the forwarded pages PR, after some google updates, and it looks like this is the case here...
 
both links seem to be PR2 to me...using the toolbar
 
<edit>oops never mind.
 
GT web, your toolbar is wrong.
 
nevermind, shows PR7 now...my toolbar is messed...
 
New bids only with $10 increments please,
I hope to discourage the bidding, I can't keep up else :)
 
five min. to go
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom