GoDaddy Auction domains not showing up

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com

NameExplorer

Feb 16, 2019
Florida, USA
I currently have three domains listed on the godaddy auction page. I can't seem to see them on there unless i specifically search for them. There are no bids on them as of now, does godaddy just not show the domains that have no bids as a way to get you to buy the extra exposure? This is my first time using the GD auction page on recommendation from a domainer.

Biggie

Staff member
Exclusive Member
Sep 4, 2002
GreenFriendly.com
www.urlpick.com
banner
Hi

I think maybe those with no bids, are names that people don't want to bid on.

but that too, may depend on how long the auction will last.
as some bidders like to wait, before tipping their hand.

and yes, the option to buy ads is always an incentive for the sponsor to offer.

imo...

NameExplorer

Feb 16, 2019
Florida, USA
Hi

I think maybe those with no bids, are names that people don't want to bid on.

but that too, may depend on how long the auction will last.
as some bidders like to wait, before tipping their hand.

and yes, the option to buy ads is always an incentive for the sponsor to offer.

imo...

There's still quite a bit of time on the auction left, so that's very possible that its a factor. I just wonder if no one is bidding because they cant see them. When i organize the list from least amt of bid to most, it starts with domains that have two bids, so where are the ones have none or one.

ViceTemple

Dec 5, 2017
I had the same problem recently and I even contacted their support about it - they say that it may take a while for the domain to appear in the auctions, while they process all the data. It's not uncommon at all, but if the problem persists after more than 24 hours, you should definitely talk to them to see what's going on.