• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale GoDaddy backorders - .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
552
Reaction score
4
This is from their newsletter I got today...

"If the name you want is already registered, make it yours. Backorder that domain with DomainAlertâ„¢ Pro/Backordering! In addition to .COM and .NET, backorders are now available for .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO."

Hope they would do better with .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO, than what they are doing with .com and .net.
 
marketscript said:
Hope they would do better with .ORG, .BIZ and .INFO, than what they are doing with .com and .net.

The probably know they are out of the game with .COM and .NET, so no harm trying I guess.
 
Sadly, Not much luck lately with the added extensions either.
 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. GoDaddy sucks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom