Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed GoDaddy.com Reseller Account AthleteDomains.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am reluctantly putting my GoDaddy.com reseller account AthleteDomains.com up for sale today.

The site has been live for the past 3 years and has 340 domains registered through it. Alot of which are mine. The site has 46 active customers, mostly sports agents, marketers and other domainers. The reseller account is a Pro Reseller account and is coming up for renewal on 8/20 ($99).

I hate to do this one, but I need to raise capital...so I guess I have to.

This year so far I have made $240 in commisions from the site.

It is widely recognized in the sports community by agents and promoters to register there domains there (mostly NFL & MMA).

I do not have a price in mind so go ahead with the offers.

Thanks.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nicpal said:
It is widely recognized in the sports community by agents and promoters to register there domains there (mostly NFL & MMA).

nicpal said:
The site has 46 active customers

How have you advertised? And how have these customers found the site? Also, can you explain the two above quotes and why only 46 customers if it's "widely recognized", how did you get this data? Thanks!

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, I should clarify. To give you background on what I do would certainly help. I run one the two largest online sports marketing companies in North America. My firm, while being a sports marketing company, focuses primarily on developing web sites for professional athletes, mainly NFL and MMA clients. So within this reseller account are customers who are agents, marketers, promoters, etc. who have domain accounts with the domains that we have web sites that we developed for their clients. So, in the NFL and agent community we are widely recognized.

The site is sport and athlete specific so that is why we have a target audience who registers their clients domain names at AthleteDomains.com. I was never looking to make it a "mainstream" domain registry by any means (or I would not have chosen such a select domain for the site). It was meant to be a business entity attached to our company for purposes of private registration for our clientele. That being said, I will still promote the site for the new owner and plan I keeping all of my business and personal domain names registered there.

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sold..please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom