• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GoDaddy .com ** SUPER RESELLER ** Business for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know, Wild West reseller accounts are non-transferable.

So, with you posting this statement:

"What is NOT included in this sale
----------------------------------

1) Both the domain names: questreseller.com and questnames.com

2) Hosting services "

you are really selling nothing here. Please read thier TOS....
 
Sale Over.

Thanks Felix for informing, I didn't aware that there are such inflexible restrictions by GD/WWD.

Strange, every single detail in the account (business name, owner name, email address, etc) can be changed, I thought things are just like Enom reseller accounts.

Btw, why domain names were not included in the original sale? Simply because the original sale was meant for people who seriously want to start the business, that being the case, I think they will most likely come up with their own preferred domain names.
 
Your welcome, but remember YOU also filed out tax information for that account and therefore all transactions involving that account will be linked to your Social Security Number or Tax ID number. No sure, but I think that has something to do with it.
 
I have yet to file out the tax information until now, didn't really spend much time on the reseller account. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom