Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

godaddy GoDaddy discount codes

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company GoDaddy.

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gdp0403b - 30% off .COM's :rockon:

This special 30% OFF* sale expires April 30, 2008

It does appear to have died. :(

Domain Summit 2024

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just used this one to renewal for a .biz for $6.99 cjcbentld

And just used this one to renewal for 4 .coms for $6.95 each OYH3

These was for renewals today 5-3-08, I don't know how long they are good for, the OYH3 only worked for the .coms.

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Register, renew or transfer your .NET domain and save 30%* — no quantity limit! But this sale ends May 25, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so don't wait! Use source code gdp0505g when you order online at GoDaddy.com or by phone at 480-505-8821!

have fun!

eTalkMoney

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Register, renew or transfer your .NET domain and save 30%* — no quantity limit! But this sale ends May 25, 2008 at midnight (Pacific Time), so don’t wait! Use source code gdp0505n when you order online at GoDaddy.com or by phone at 480-505-8821!

Register, renew or transfer a .NET domain and SAVE 30%* (regularly $9.99/yr)! Coupon Code: gdp0505q Coupon expires May 25, 2008

Godaddy Code: gdp0505s .NET domains — 30% off offer ends May 25, 2008

To order your .TV domain name at 55% off the regular price, go to www.GoDaddy.com or call 1-480-505-8821 now. Be sure to enter source code gdp0504g in your shopping cart or mention the code when you call to get your discount.

Those coupon have been taken from http://www.couponcodesmall.com/480/godaddy-coupons-save-30/

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got $5 .com for $12.70 at TDNAM with gdbb776, this one cjcbentld was for $12.86 there but I use the first one. So both work at TDNAM for .coms, I'm not sure when they will stop working, but today may 18 they both worked there.

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a discount code for TDNAM off the purchase price of the name?

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a discount code for TDNAM off the purchase price of the name?
Try this Steven, it might still work:
gdbb776 takes a $2 discount of tdnam names/renewals... saveten takes 10% all purchases
or this one might still work: cjcbentld

Last edited:

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Act now and SAVE 15%* on every

Hurry, this sale ends June 8, 2008, at midnight (Pacific Time), so order now at GoDaddy.com or by phone at 1-480-505-8821! Simply enter source code gdp0603h

:rockon:

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What is the best godaddy coupon right now? Both for one purchases and bulk purchases. By the way I tried the MTECH25 code, but it didn't work.

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy domains for $322.62 at godaddy now. What is the best coupon for that? I have tried the coupons that were listed on this page, but they didn't work. What's is wrong with my account? The coupons just doesn't work.

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am going to buy domains for $322.62 at godaddy now. What is the best coupon for that?

Dude. A mistake every new domainer makes, is to register hundreds of domains because they think they are worth something. Yes, sometimes a handreg can sell with profit, but most of the times you will get stuck with them and you'll regret that you spent hundreds of dollars on registering them.

A good rule which applies 95% of the time is; if it's not taken, it's not worth anything. If you want to start making money; spend those $322.62 on domains that you know have a certain value on the reseller market. Look for CCC.com/LLLL.com/LLL.org bargains etc. and you can make a few hundred bucks and get started sooner than you think.

Spend time reading threads on DNF and learn the prices. What sells, what doesn't sell etc. Then you can soon start noticing a bargain when you see one and before you know it; - you are flipping domains with a nice profit.

Only my 2 cents..

TordB

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See if gdp0603h works, only good until tonight!!

It didn't work.

Dude. A mistake every new domainer makes, is to register hundreds of domains because they think they are worth something. Yes, sometimes a handreg can sell with profit, but most of the times you will get stuck with them and you'll regret that you spent hundreds of dollars on registering them.

A good rule which applies 95% of the time is; if it's not taken, it's not worth anything. If you want to start making money; spend those $322.62 on domains that you know have a certain value on the reseller market. Look for CCC.com/LLLL.com/LLL.org bargains etc. and you can make a few hundred bucks and get started sooner than you think.

Spend time reading threads on DNF and learn the prices. What sells, what doesn't sell etc. Then you can soon start noticing a bargain when you see one and before you know it; - you are flipping domains with a nice profit.

Only my 2 cents..

er LLLL.net domener jeg kjøper nå. Vet de ikke er like mye verdt som llll.com, men de må jo være verdt over registreringspris?

Last edited:

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It didn't work.

er LLLL.net domener jeg kjøper nå. Vet de ikke er like mye verdt som llll.com, men de må jo være verdt over registreringspris?

I wouldn't pay a penny for them. Of course you might be able to sell a few, but I suggest that you drop the idea.

If I were you, I would've read up a bit more on domaining before you start investing. Even if $300 isn't much, it isn't worth losing them when you can potentially double them by doing the right investments.

BTW, you should keep it English so everyone understands. ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators