• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Godaddy expired domains: can I still push them? And the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
I have a few expired names at Godaddy. One of them , InsertADS.com is still in my account and if I try to renew it, it seems that it would cost me the normal renewal fee.
But in the message in my e-mail regarding its renewal , they talk about $80.
(Retrieving the domain name during the Redemption Period will result in an $80 reactivation fee)
The only reason that I`d like to renew it is because someone wants it for $20 , but I`m not sure if Godaddy is going to charge my credit card $80 maybe later?
What should I do?

Thanks




The item(s) listed below have expired or are at risk of expiring:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Name Next Attempt Date
------------ -----------------
.COM Domain Name Renewal - 1 Year CANCELLED
INSERTADS.COM
Private Registration Services - Renewal
INSERTADS.COM
.COM Domain Name Renewal - 1 Year CANCELLED
SENDSAVINGS.COM
Private Registration Services - Renewal
SENDSAVINGS.COM


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are at risk of losing ownership and control of the domain name(s) or product(s) listed above.

RENEW NOW to ensure all of your products remain active and in your name!
https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/myportal/default.asp?prog_id=GoDaddy&pg=fail&myid=7922058&isc=gdbb729


Log in to your account at GoDaddy.com.
Select the item(s) you wish to renew.
Follow the steps provided to complete the transaction.


Important Note: Expired domains will be held for a 30-day Redemption Period, during which time any associated Web site or email services may stop working. Retrieving the domain name during the Redemption Period will result in an $80 reactivation fee.
 
Let me introduce you my godaddy executive account manager. He gets thing completed in no time. PM sent.
 
I renewed 8 of them on May 11 that expired May3 for the reg renewel.
I have an exe acct there also tho if that makes a difference?

.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom