• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Godaddy login problems today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonDomainer

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
2,292
Reaction score
65
Is anyone else having problems login into Godaddy right now? I cant seem to get in.
thanks
 
I've logged in several times today, no problems.

Try a tracert, maybe theres a router in the middle somewhere having probs, if thats the case use a cgi proxy to login from a decent hop.

I have however had problems with their new UI, My browser's locked up several times if i leave it open displaying my domains while I'm multitasking. As soon as i return to that window it locks up and have to reboot. Yesterday I went through the tedious task of retrieving multiple EPP Cpodes and submitting each domain to transfer out one at a time, when my browsers crashed i had to start over.
 
I didnt experience any issues logging in today; however EPP emails and push emails are extremely slow.
 
i am in GD now and have done several transfers today with no probs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom