• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Godaddy Nightmare!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dvdrip said:
What does Enom do with .org?
Seems a lot of registars have problems with .org.

Check out my WHT thread.
 
timechange said:
Check out my WHT thread.
I guess it's a common courtesy, Theo, not to link to another forum in that way. I'd really appreciate if you could summarize your points here a bit. Thanks.
 
Well I didn't know it was lack of common courtesy to offer a quick link to the full debate. If anything else, it's a leap forward that we are able to cross-link websites, that's the founding principle of WWW. Unless, WHT is on the black list of DNF.

Anyhow, anyone interested in the link can PM me.
 
>> why wait until last minute to decide renew domain and risk such event to occur..

I regularly used to wait up to 30 days past renewal to renew domains at Godaddy due to cash flow, knowing they allowed around 40 days before deleting domains, and then did it sporadically when I was too late to transfer out.

Cash flow is better now and I am consistently transferring out in time, so I've escaped this problem, but I sympathise with those who are suffering this unexpected action and hope they can renew their domains without any RGP fee.

If enom did the same thing, I would be in trouble now, with about 25 names that have expired.
 
i have never had a problem with godaddy i have always found them helpfull with names and im happy to have all my .coms there
 
domainscot said:
i have never had a problem with godaddy i have always found them helpfull with names and im happy to have all my .coms there
Don't get too attached to them :smartass:
 
strange. I am annoyed for the exact OPPOSITE reason.
I purposly let some sh*t domains expire, and they keep sending me 'critical' reminders every day for 10 days now about them.

Other than that, I like GoDaddy. They're not the best, but definately not terrible.
 
I like godaddy, they handle all my domains.....
 
I had no problems w/ the exception of a few reg domain that bounce back (but I got refunds for those). For the price, they are top notch. They also constantly remind you before a domain expire. And if you check your account, they have your domain in red 3 months prior to expiration.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom