• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed goes.in plz tell me!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alanj878

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
0
I really like to know the value of this indian domain since india is the worlds largest english speaking country which this word has 156,000,000 results on google and it can become an bradable hack like goes.in so I will let you experts see what is its value.
 
Forget india. Great Porn name.
 
I don't know how much it is worth but i have a bunch of .in hacks and holding on to them tight. The trend will be to inia domains. I watch this all the time..

http://www.google.com/trends?q=.in,+.co.in

going past .info now.. Good Luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom