• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale GOFU.com FIRE SALE, QUICK BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan0124

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Incredible Pronounceable CVCV.com Domain for Sale!

The Market of 4 Letter .com is increasing dramatically recently, tons of quality 4 Letter Names have fetched High $X,XXX - Mid $XX,XXX Figures.

GOFU.com

Registered at Godaddy.com
Created: 2000-03-03
Expires: 2009-03-03

- Registered since 2000, 8 years old
- Pronounceable! Real CVCV combination!
- Extremely Rare!
- sounds like "Golf"
- sounds like "kong fu" in Chinese
- Tons of uses, Brandable Domain Name!

FIRE SALE BIN: $3300

Payment via verified Paypal or Escrow

Recent Sales:

Kahe com $5,111 Jul 07 Sedo
Loci com $10,000 Jun 07 Afternic
Heya com $4,100 Jun 07 SnapNames
Toga com $60,000 Jun 07 Afternic/BuyDomains
Poda com $11,840 Jun 07 Sedo
Camp.com | $150,000 | Oct 06 | Private Sale
Gary.com | $35,000 | Sep 06 | Private Sale
Tobi.com | $15,000 | Aug 06 | Sedo.com
Jibs.com | $22,472 | Sep 06 | Snapnames.com
Wifi.com | $225,000 | Jul 06 | Sedo.com
Dora.com | $100,000 | Feb 06 | Private Sale
 
Nice one, $3.3k is very reasonable.

FYI, I sold GOYO.COM for $9k not long ago.
 
Nice one, $3.3k is very reasonable.

FYI, I sold GOYO.COM for $9k not long ago.

I sold GOMO.com for $11,100 'bout 5 months or so ago.... apologies for the talking in your thread but surely a great name. I have to check the balance before my offer comes in.

Cheers!

James
 
Thank you for the input, guys, I am pretty sure this price is a steal for this gem, deal like this won't last long~ I am accepting reasonable offers too~
 
$2.5k offer received, motivated to sell.

BIN reduced to $2900 for QUICK SALE~
 
SOLD! I'll take it for $2900
 
gofu.com sold for $1450 in jan 2008

So $2900 not bad in this market.
 
CVCV.coms are continuing to outperform the market. I have said this for months now. Aside from generics, they are the safest and best investment in this or any market imo. Personally, I have had a nice week. Sold one of my decent (nowhere near my best) CVCV.coms for $18,000 and one of my lesser quality ones for $5,000. Anyhow, just my 2 cents. Congrats Shiney96.
 
CVCV.coms are continuing to outperform the market. I have said this for months now. Aside from generics, they are the safest and best investment in this or any market imo. Personally, I have had a nice week. Sold one of my decent (nowhere near my best) CVCV.coms for $18,000 and one of my lesser quality ones for $5,000. Anyhow, just my 2 cents. Congrats Shiney96.

ah, u made me feel bad about the sale, but a deal is a deal :)

name pending sale!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom