• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GOKU.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vjizzle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
1
Thoughts on appraisal? This name is searched approximately 1,000 per day due to the title being one of the main characters in Dragonball Z.

Thanks for your help!:)
 
Nice name

Value around $XX,XXX

Worth much more than Vegeta.com lol
 
LOL! I'm sure. $XX,XXX sounds pretty good. It would probably be worth a lot more if I can develop it into a good site.
 
CVCV - I don't see XXXXx
may be around 1000.00
 
Great name for a dbz fan site, but to be honest to a reseller i would say it only has value as a cvcv. On sedo you would be lucky to fetch 2k imo
 
Is that dragonball stuff still popular? All depends on that or any other acronyms it may have.
 
Goku is not only a Dragonball character.
 
I'd say mid $x.xxx to low $xx.xxx

He's in fact THE main character in Dragonball, and Dragonball IMO will be popular for a long time... 6,945 results found for dragonball on ebay (879 results found for goku), and if you take in consideration that star wars for example has 57,572 results, it's quite impressive.
 
$3.1k. It's not too bad. I think I came out ahead on the deal. I'm just thinking of ways to develop it without TM infringement. Any thoughts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom