• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GOLD related names - goldcatcharms.com goldcharmnecklace.com goldcoinsvalue.net goldg

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeSeats

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
1
goldcandelabra.com
goldcatcharms.com
goldcharmnecklace.com
goldcoinsus.com
goldcoinsvalue.net
goldgiftboxes.com
goldheartcharm.com
goldinitialnecklace.com
goldpets.com
https://sedo.com/search/details.php...ss.net&edit=1&tracked=&partnerid=&language=uswhitegoldcross.net

The auction ends Midnight Pacific time, 11/30/2009.

Make an offer on one or all. I'll take the offer or
combination of offers that gives the greatest
return at the end of the auction.

I will push the domains to the winners
Godaddy account.

I reserve the right to withdraw the domains if
no serious offers are made.
 
Last edited:
I added the domain whitegoldcross.net to the mix. "white gold cross" gets
5400 exact searches on Google and has pretty weak competition. This
could be a real gold mine (pun intended) for a niche site developer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom