• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GoldenChest.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
GoldenChest.com

You know what to do.
Cheers :)
 
I like this one. $x,xxx easy.
 
Oh, no...another Anna Nicole domain...

Sorry, could resist...sick humor.

As a stand alone domain, hard to evaluate. Coin dealer, jeweler or appraiser as an end user may pay mid xxx-low xxxx. Still, hard to define another end user as such.

As a website, I think as a portal to lotteries this would be super. There are so many state and national lotteries not just here in the US but globally.

Or, again, a site of gold jewelry or coin appraisal service.

Needs marketing and promoting in a manner that will drive traffic to it, as all domains do. But I do see more potential as a site vs. just a domain.
 
Thanks more opinions please.!
 
somewhere X.XXX (low-high)
desperate enduser may pay low XX.XXX, IMO.
 
hmmmmmmmm seems like to me this would make the PERFECT site to host the Golden Chest Awards- no? :eyebrows:
 
Yes that is correct there is a thing called "Golden Chest Awards" for TV and stuff I took a quick look at google.

More HELP wanted here !!

Keep them coming.

Thanks
 
I would say low to mid xxxx.
 
Thanks again!

More please


I just parked it so will see if it gets any traffic.
 
$1200-1400 I think
 
Got to love the drop :) YEYYY!

More opinions are welcome..

Also

Should I develop it or just park it and wait for an offer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom