Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Goldkey.com is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen similar problems yesterday and today. Type-in domains still get credited for some clicks, but the search engine traffic burst seems to be over. RPM was down from the monthly average of $32 to $8. If things get straightened out soon their 15% offer for the month will cover it - but I agree that there are still some "issues" with Gold Key.

rickkumar said:
I had worst day yesterday with RPM aroung $3.
Today I have thousands of visitors on few hundred domains but almost "no clicks". How is that possible? I checked for robot visits and most domains don't show robot visit. Some thing is wrong in the stats. Anyone else have same problem?

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also hope they fix things soon.

Thanks.

Yesterday I had many thousand visitors for few hundred domains but RPM just 75 cents....How is that possible?

Stats count issues or ....?

I will wait couple more days before moving back....can not take huge losses for long.

Thanks.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still have a lot of faith in GK. However, based on my results since they have fixed their hardware issues (I knew the hardware overload was temporary), it appears that a lot of the SEO magic that gave GoldKey such fantastic results has been greatly diminished. For that reason, I have downgraded my reported RPM at PPCIncome.com for GK to $45. I will need a few weeks of stable results to further confirm this.

At the same time, DomainSponsor 3.0 has boosted my results there, and I have raised my reported RPM on PPCIncome.com for DS to $45. I will need a few weeks of additional results and analysis to confirm this.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I emailed google questioning if my site would be banned if its on Gold Key, better to be sure, then not to be sure :p

Any response?

I value Google and am not willing to put all my eggs in MS or Yahoo baskets. I would ask three questions of progressive seriousness for my view of GoldKey and its relationship with Google --

1) Does (or will?) Google delist GoldKey sites?

2) Does (or will?) Google go beyond (1) delisting to actually ban sites that were GoldKey, even if they change to a non-GK content-rich site?

3) Does (or will?) Google go beyond (2) to penalize non-GoldKey sites with links to GoldKey sites?

Although I am sure there are multiple perspectives on the matter, I would view #2 or #3 as pretty extreme. Any evidence/answers? Thanks.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomeBase said:
Any response?

I value Google and am not willing to put all my eggs in MS or Yahoo baskets. I would ask three questions of progressive seriousness for my view of GoldKey and its relationship with Google --

1) Does (or will?) Google delist GoldKey sites?

2) Does (or will?) Google go beyond (1) delisting to actually ban sites that were GoldKey, even if they change to a non-GK content-rich site?

3) Does (or will?) Google go beyond (2) to penalize non-GoldKey sites with links to GoldKey sites?

Although I am sure there are multiple perspectives on the matter, I would view #2 or #3 as pretty extreme. Any evidence/answers? Thanks.

I don't see that happening, as I see them indexing my names all the time.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
I don't see that happening, as I see them indexing my names all the time.

I sure hope you are right. Would you be willing to PM me or post an example or two so that I can see and track the depth of indexing? Were they indexed before GoldKey? Thanks. I am really concerned about this.

------------ second post automerged -------------------

I appreciate the PM, but believe that this issue deserves more investigation. Although GoldKey reports your site as being listed with Google, Google does not appear to list the site. I may be wrong here -- and hope I am -- but I remain very concerned about the response of Google to GK and would appreciate any other input/facts from others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom