Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Goldkey.com is down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im curious to know how long the GK users plan on waiting this downtime/income drop out? My traffic and revenue have hit rock bottom lows with the downtime to where even the 15% offer wont cover it. So, how long do you plan on waiting this out?

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I moved on.
There were many reasons.
-poor targeting of 2-click landers
-no response on custom keywords
-downtime
-lost revenue
-customer support had little pull with Yahoo to get anything approved for me

Maybe, given enough time, Goldkey will give other services a serious run for their money. But right now, I think they will lose some of that "explosive" growth that they've gained, due to the various problems that I've detailed above.

JEsports said:
Im curious to know how long the GK users plan on waiting this downtime/income drop out? My traffic and revenue have hit rock bottom lows with the downtime to where even the 15% offer wont cover it. So, how long do you plan on waiting this out?

Wired

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still down...I used to be disappointed that my clicks didn't pay enough. What could be worse? Well now even the visitor stats aren't showing. Packing my bags and going back to Sedo.

What a disappointment!

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My visitor stats seemed back up to par this morning ... we'll see how revs did when they post.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
My visitor stats seemed back up to par this morning ... we'll see how revs did when they post.

Well, I hope you're able to sign in to check. I just visisted Goldkey again and noticed they redesigned their site. Looks nice. But, now I'm not able to login when going to:
https://partners.goldkey.com/

As of 9:30 a.m. central time anyway.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What the heck is that "Optiview" link?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, was wondering same thing ... 56k modem test? last test i had on that was how fast to throw it in the garbage.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol... My friend showed me that. It shows the new site, but the site seems to load vary slow here.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last day that my traffic and clicks were "normal" at Goldkey was July 17th. Then things proceeded to go to "0" really fast. Guess we'll see where this is at over the next couple days, and the decisions will then be made to stick with them or cut and run.

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Last day that my traffic and clicks were "normal" at Goldkey was July 17th. Then things proceeded to go to "0" really fast. Guess we'll see where this is at over the next couple days, and the decisions will then be made to stick with them or cut and run.

When do growing pains turn to death and decay?

;X

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mine starting slowly declining around that time ... dropped to about $2.00 a day on the 18th ... and then all the way down to $.08 a day for three or four days straight. Still waiting on todays income to show unless its at a big fat 0 for yesterday.

Well if my stats are completely updated for today I am showing a whopping 1 click for 6 cents. did anyone else have any better luck from todays stats?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was anyones income any good yesterday for GK?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mine was better then the last 5 - 7 days but still only 20 % of what it was when the program was good.

my worst 2 days where $ 2.22 each ( i guess the $ 2 mark was the max payout for those 2 days , but at the same time i also moved some names to my backup system)

korzon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope they recover soon, I hear they are much better than Sedo which isn't working very well for me.

DomainEngineer

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had worst day yesterday with RPM aroung $3.

Today I have thousands of visitors on few hundred domains but almost "no clicks". How is that possible? I checked for robot visits and most domains don't show robot visit.

Some thing is wrong in the stats.

Anyone else have same problem?

Thanks.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Rick, I tested GK for 5 days and that exact symptom you described made me leave. They don't seem to be counting the beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators