• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GOLF.COM is for sale on Afternic for $4,200 Bucks :) anybody want it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh.. if I ever got golf.com for 4200 i would need diapers.
 
This is why services like Afternic need a screening process for domains listed.

I doubt Time Inc. is going to sell this domain. ;)

-=DCG=-
 
tekz is funny guy.... current high bidder I guess you wouldn't miss a chance now would you? LOL
 
10,000.00 texxxxx Current 08/30/2006 01:32 pm EDT 08/23/2006 01:32 pm EDT
4,000.00 trixxxxx Superseded 08/25/2006 12:40 am EDT 08/18/2006 12:40 am EDT
3,415.00 trixxxxx Superseded 08/25/2006 12:37 am EDT 08/18/2006 12:37 am EDT
3,250.00 jlixxxxxx Superseded 08/19/2006 01:21 am EDT 08/12/2006 01:21 am EDT
3,000.00 pepxxxxxxxx Expired 08/09/2006 12:30 pm EDT 08/02/2006 12:30 pm EDT
525.00 Cexxxxx Superseded 08/07/2006 02:32 am EDT 07/31/2006 02:32 am EDT
500.00 pepxxxxxxxx Superseded 08/05/2006 07:44 pm EDT 07/29/2006 07:44 pm EDT
 
I'd buy that in a heartbeat, as would 90% of the people here. :-)
 
If they really were to sell it, you could add about 3 zeros to the current high bid.
 
I'm selling Golf.coms for $4,000. Money order or cashiers check only. Limit 3 per customer.
 
Just acquired MyDogBlacky.com and Sex.com. Will only sell as matched pair. Minimum starting bid is $100. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom