• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

good to be back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeker

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
4,159
Reaction score
17
man, did I miss DNF!!!

for some reason I can not login from my Mac notebook computers, and I have been on the road for 10 days or so (vacationing is fun). in the office only an hour every few days.
(anyone else cant log in from MacOS X???)

now, I logged in and when I saw the 'thank you for logging in, seeker' message at DNF, I smiled :-D

Good to be back.
Now I have to catch up on all my PMs and posts!
 
welcome back seeker. Hope you had a good vacation, 10 days off sounds real nice. :-)
 
yeah, it was nice...

I hope to take another 10 for xmas :-)

BTW, I am now in WIn XP, and cant access my control panel, I can access everything else though.
weird.
 
Welcome back you dnforumaholic:-D
 
seems to be working fine today.

ahhh, I am getting my dose :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom