Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Googe.es ~~ 500-800 uniques a day with $10/daily!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like this thread do not close it, maybe we can collect more posting like the "your domain suks" :)

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We should have some chart of most stupid posts on DNF, this would make it into TOP 10

LOL.. you must have missed some others. TOP 100 for sure though.

-- Why dont you park it exactly the way he did when he earned $10/day. If that was true, you would be earning around that amount. You can then just try the search portal.. Just a suggestion.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL.. you must have missed some others. TOP 100 for sure though.

I did not mean top10 ever, I meant like top10 this month...

-- Why dont you park it exactly the way he did when he earned $10/day. If that was true, you would be earning around that amount. You can then just try the search portal.. Just a suggestion.

It is now forbidden on Namedrive, and portal does not work well either. I would love to make fake Google - it would look exactly like Google, but I do not have good feed. And if big G would find that out they might get really angry :) They are usually not so aggressive on their typos until you make some real sh-it, like the guy which was installing spyware and trojan horses - they wiped him quickly.

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
ur A BIG FAT FRAUD SELLER.....

$10 a day YOU SAY AYH!!! Also spend money on optimization??? or time invested into optimization???

WELL THATS BS... KEEP IT ON A PAPER NOTE, but dont LIE about IT!

How did you spend time/money on optimization when all the biggest and smallest parking websites provide free optimization!! with full service to get the best out of your domain. I KNOW SO!! Cause i OWN 1000 domains and have them parked and making the $ .

You also claim that you have no record of stats, but claim the domain makes money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, other than re-directing traffic to your domain, would only make sense to why you have so many hits!!!!, when the .com of your name is not even established or have any rank!!! CHECK IT OUT URSELF - why would people type a .es over .com and also as you claim 500-800 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BS - like i SAID keep it on your own record!!! down at DNforum, your dealing with experts!!!!! not idiots!!!!

I purchased a domain just like yours, the dude had the same excuses, no stats, i changed parking providers last 5 months and so on!!! Cost me few $, but now I know better and could smell your kind a mile away!!!

Either way, the point is were are you redirecting traffic from!!! Keep it up!!!

Your domain was registered on 22/11/2005, YOUR STORY JUST DOESNT ADD UP to the right DIRECTION, I suggest you GET SOME HELP from

Domain Scammers Federation BS Forces

Mr. Pim

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

$10 a day YOU SAY AYH!!! Also spend money on optimization??? or time invested into optimization???

How did you spend time/money on optimization when all the biggest and smallest parking websites provide free optimization!! with full service to get the best out of your domain. I KNOW SO!! Cause i OWN 1000 domains and have them parked and making the $ .

You also claim that you have no record of stats, but claim the domain makes money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, other than re-directing traffic to your domain, would only make sense to why you have so many hits!!!!, when the .com of your name is not even established or have any rank!!! CHECK IT OUT URSELF - why would people type a .es over .com and also as you claim 500-800 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BS - like i SAID keep it on your own record!!! down at DNforum, your dealing with experts!!!!! not idiots!!!!

I purchased a domain just like yours, the dude had the same excuses, no stats, i changed parking providers last 5 months and so on!!! Cost me few $, but now I know better and could smell your kind a mile away!!!

Your domain was registered on 22/11/2005, YOUR STORY JUST DOESNT ADD UP to the right DIRECTION, I suggest you GET SOME HELP from

:crazy:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I do not suppose you talk to me as I am a BUYER not a SELLER and I am satisifed with the merchandise.

Guys now this post of his definitely WOULD make it into top 100 stupid post of all times - wouldn't it ?

I just got another idea - maybe some DNF veteran got bored, opened a new GOLD account and is just making fun , because something like that would write either kid, retarted person or someone joking.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just love this thread!

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just was looking for more of funny inputs of this beeing and found here:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=177413
-------------------------------------
2010-southafrica.com aprz plz
--$0
--$0

2010 is world cup year in south africa, either way it will sell.
--haha
--$0
--$0

a lot of rookies here i find, most of you have no clue to what your saying. Oviously un-EDUCATED.
I will never ever again ask anyone in these part of the forum about appraisals.
---------------------------------------
Now don't tell me this is not a parody of some old bored domainer...

Sionnach

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ignorance is bliss,well for us watching and laughing it is.

Premiumhosted

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay that first post was top 100 but that dudes last post definately makes top 10 for sure! Ha!

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please keep us updated Denny.

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
why is this thread still open? It is a sales thread, not the lounge

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, why can't I stop laughing... :-O
your domain suks, sorry dude, I WOULD NEVER PAY YOU a penny for that name. why would people visit a .es domain???????????
Well, other than re-directing traffic to your domain, would only make sense to why you have so many hits!!!!, when the .com of your name is not even established or have any rank!!! CHECK IT OUT URSELF - why would people type a .es over .com and also as you claim 500-800 a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BS - like i SAID keep it on your own record!!! down at DNforum, your dealing with experts!!!!! not idiots!!!!
:pound:

Amazing thread.... LOL

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

This thread is cracking me up. This one definitely tops the previous post.

Google.ES is an established site and is receiving LOT of traffic so the typo receiving 500-700 visits a day is not shocking at all..

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is cracking me up. This one definitely tops the previous post.

Google.ES is an established site and is receiving LOT of traffic so the typo receiving 500-700 visits a day is not shocking at all..

We all know that indeed (thats why is so funny) and that intelectually challenged person will not get it anyway...

DNAholic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol. this thread is very entertaining. :lol:

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All one needs to be a domain expert is own just one.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Saturday morning surprise!

Yay for DNForum!!!

(as funny as this is, thread should probably be closed, lest our friend returns for a well thought out, educated rebuttal).

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators