• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Google analytics is very good lots of great info

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone......

Google sent me a invite for analytics, I got it tracking my arcade. And checked out what info it gives you, and can say it not just the info it gives you. But also the different ways, it show you that info as well.

In the thingy for marketer, it show you the most info options and in different ways as well. I now know how I'm getting my traffic, how long it stays and what they are looking at and for how long. All I can say is, cpanel stats are nothing like it all.

And it's for free to boot, use cpanel stats and analytics together. And you got your traffic down pat, what works and what don't on pages. They got a winner I'm sure, it's going to be very helpful to me I know that. Tim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom