Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

fabulous google domainpark. how much extra earnings compared with sedo/ds/fabulous

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chungju4

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
been acccepted onto google domainpark.

is it worth the hassle of moving everything over? anyone know if you earn more than just using sedo or domainsponsor ?

i would assume these companies have a higher rev share so although your going through a middleman it may work out similar to going direct. ??

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you need a HIGH volume to get that, but if you get in, from what I hear the rev is a lot more. I'm currently not useing either to park my names.

opps, just noticed that you say you are accepted. Good luck

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
of course your gonna earn much more when dealing directly with google... the numbers will vary.. some will be good and some will be bad....but.. hopefully, all across your portfolio you will see an improvement.

i think last i heard it was something like 40% rev share that you should be getting to start with.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me the URL to google domain parking... Im curious :)

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chungju4 said:

is it worth the hassle of moving everything over? anyone know if you earn more than just using sedo or domainsponsor ?

i would assume these companies have a higher rev share so although your going through a middleman it may work out similar to going direct. ??

The biggest problem with Google's Domain Park is that they require an exclusive agreement for 1 year...which is why I didn't go with them. I was worried that if my portfolio didn't do well, I could not cut them back to DomainSponsor and I could loose thousands per week.

From my conversations with Google, it seems like a good service.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TopNames.com said:
The biggest problem with Google's Domain Park is that they require an exclusive agreement for 1 year...which is why I didn't go with them. I was worried that if my portfolio didn't do well, I could not cut them back to DomainSponsor and I could loose thousands per week.

From my conversations with Google, it seems like a good service.

do you have an email contact to contact theme? I filed the form since more days but no answer.

Mike

chungju4 said:

Hi, can you show me a url of yours that you are using with theme? also do you have a contact email to cantact theme? as I filed the form but no answer.

Mike

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
from what I hear you get lower Ctr's but rev is obviously gonna be higher

just looked down at the bottom of this thread and noticed ads by yahoo running on the forum..lol

GSA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hehe

good one Mocus,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators