• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Google, PR and adult sites.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I have some adult sites I want to develop.
It will be adult themed, but with adult website ads and etc. on them.
Does google allow adsense ads on sites with adult content?
If i have an adult forum with banner ads to porn sites, can I use adsense as well?

Also, should I find adult sites with high pr to buy text links, or buy ad space with high volume sites instead?
 
Google AdSense Policies... its right on their site.

Site may not include:

Pornography, adult, or mature content
 
xecutech said:
I have some adult sites I want to develop.
It will be adult themed, but with adult website ads and etc. on them.
Does google allow adsense ads on sites with adult content?
If i have an adult forum with banner ads to porn sites, can I use adsense as well?

Also, should I find adult sites with high pr to buy text links, or buy ad space with high volume sites instead?



For adult sites you would have to look elsewhere. And Yea, for your adult site, one of the best things to do is get linked on another adult website(s) ... Banners and Text Links.. Visuals are a good thing in the adult world.
 
Thanks guys. I am just now developing my adult portfolio and was wondering what would be the best approach.

SouthernTN, were practically neighbors aren't we?
 
xecutech said:
Thanks guys. I am just now developing my adult portfolio and was wondering what would be the best approach.

SouthernTN, were practically neighbors aren't we?



Yep .. Im in lavergne,TN
 
I thought I had spoken with you before on here. I was thinking Smyrna or Lavergne. My business is located in Donelson, PC Dude Computer Solutions, and I live near Priest Lake.

Have you done much with adult sites? I used to own an adult entertainment business here in the 90's and we were the first in Nashville with a website.
 
We were about to start this big adult website, but ive worked on some in the past
 
Well, stop by and visit anytime your in the area.
 
There are adult alternatives to AdSense -- I don't use them on my sites but some people "claim" to make a lot of money.
 
Can you share more info on them Pam?
 
<a href="http://www.adbrite.com/mb/?spid=16036&afb=120x60-1-blue">Ad Brite</a> is the adult alternative to AdSense.
 
Run your own ads, dont rely on PPC providers..

PPS still does VERY well with adult domains if you optimize them properly and choose the right sponsors for each domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom