• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GoToUpload.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
955
Reaction score
6
How do you think about this domain ?

Is this a great Domain ?

I am planning to use it create a file hosting Site.

Any Appraisals?

Thanks

Kam
 
I dont see any value in the domain.

Low-Mid $xx.
 
My uploading site just breaks even. The AdSense just about covers the hosting. Bandwidth demands are extreme. It does have an enormous amount of international traffic which is only looking for free file hosting. There's a load of competition out there. I'd do a lot of research before you enter this market.

On that basis, my valuation is $50.
 
My uploading site just breaks even. The AdSense just about covers the hosting. Bandwidth demands are extreme. It does have an enormous amount of international traffic which is only looking for free file hosting. There's a load of competition out there. I'd do a lot of research before you enter this market.

On that basis, my valuation is $50.

Thank you for your reply ..

I wonder to know is torrent file hosting site legal ?
Because I do not want to be sued.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

Kam
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom