• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Gotta Love those Scammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Just came in to my email thingy:

Dearest,

My recent ordeals have compelled me to contact and seek for your cooperation if you can be capable of handling this fund with me as I’m going to explain to you hereunder. Justin Talo is my name and I'm 22yrs, as the only son to my (now late) parents while studying here in Benin Republic .

My both parents were involved in the Minneapolis- St. Paul's Minnesota Bridge Collapsed which took their lives on 1st of this August month 2007. My Mother is still missing in the river till date while my Father died after two days in the hospital.

They were going to the East Africa restaurant at St. Pauls Minnesota, to see some country friends from Somali who lives there, after signing an Oil contract with a new petroleum firm in USA. My dad use to work in the Somalia ministry of Mine and Energy before the crisis started in my country years back. While taking refuge here in Benin, my dad went into petroleum business with some companies.

On receiving a call from Minnesota, I notified my father's lawyer over this development. The lawyer assisted to bring my late father’s corps back but he did estimate the expenses of over US$160,000.00 as to bring my late father’s corps back to Africa. I told him of having only US$96,000.00 left in my account as my student with me.

He requested for it and I have to close my account while he promised of getting some loans from his friends as to complete the required amount in bringing my father’s corps back to Africa .

I did sign for him to get the loan and the burial has just taken place. After the burial, I checked my late father's business documents with the lawyer and what the lawyer declared is only my father's deposited funds documents of Nine Million, Two hundred and Thirty thousand United States Dollars only (US$9,230.000.00) He claimed of searching for other documents which contains some companies debts owed to my father.

Knowing that I'm not from this country, Benin Republic and sensing that, the lawyer may seat on my late father's funds, I have to lie to him that my late father informed me of having a foreign partner who is the major financier in their oil business and whom I will also introduce to him whenever the partner contacted me for their money.

I have to tell him this as to remove his thought in my late father's funds in the bank. Now, I need your cooperation to move the above stated amount to your country as my father's business partner who owns that fund left in the bank as I have already informed the lawyer same. Your country or profession doesn't matter in this aspect.

At my age and still undergraduate, I really don't know what to do and how to control that fund to avoid loosing it to the lawyer. I'm in desperate need of your honest assistance in this regard and will like you to name your percentage from the above stated fund as your compensation towards
your assistance to save and handling the fund in my respect till when I will join you in your country.

Please, reply me with your address and phone numbers to speak with you so that I can direct you to the lawyer or we can arrange with another lawyer as to handle the claim from the former lawyer. I think the funds can be transferred to you in any mode of transfer as you may prefer it safely done to you.

Eagerly waiting for your kind response.

Sincerely yours,
Justin Talo.

_________________________________________________________________
Ten : Messenger en illimité sur votre mobile ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/ten/
 
The sender of this is a real piece of shit.
 
Scam letters got you down? Visit 419eater.com to see the scammers get taken down.
 
When I see URGENT in the title I just delete it right away :D
 
When I see URGENT in the title I just delete it right away :D
But I's gots to read it. Ya never does knows if this be the real deal.

Me thinks I threw away about a total of 25 million GBP and a few mil is USD just in one weeks of time. SHAZAM-A-MAMMA.

Ain't that a POS and a WTF and a BFD?
 
I used to have a spanish domain banco. etc... you would not believe how many ppl used to write me to ask me for references for weird banks connected with those kind of scam.
They have websites setup where the victim is asked to open a bank account. They ask for your credit card as a reference with your PIN plus social etc... I saved a few a.. for sure.
Those Nigeria scammers are the worst. A friend of mine lost a few x.xxx,00 on it.
I always reply to those email asking for pictures and later on for dirty one. I always talk real dirty and its funny how they reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom