Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Grab manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i personally have beaten snap on the front end for a domain.

it comes down to finite resources vs domains chased the more chased using the same resources will diminish result. low hanging fruit can be had front end occasionaly but the stuff on the radar screen due to links typin potential or generic requires the use of a drop catch service and then you still only in the game.

not absolute but the general idea

catch a domain for someone and he makes money today teach him how to catch and he makes money forever or until wls

korny proverb

sean

Originally posted by kvinsencius
RE:

LOL I sort of figured out that. Just wondering why just 3 and not 4 or 5 etc :) Chinese are wise people.

You have a million dollar look. Why exactly a million bux not thousand nor billion? :)

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by newdomain
Hey guys...I have another newbie question.
The whois record says Record expires on 28-Jul-2003
It is possible that this domain is expired? According to deleteddomains and localwhois, the domain is expired.

Hi, the most possible situation is, yes, it has been expired while deleteddomains.com checked it, but it has been grabbed and registered by someone now, thats's why the current whois says it will expire on next year.
Good luck.

yesonline

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kvinsencius
RE:

LOL I sort of figured out that. Just wondering why just 3 and not 4 or 5 etc :) Chinese are wise people.

Good question:)
In short, 3 means many. 3 holes means many holes, 3 people means many people, in Chinese saying. If there is 'million' in Chinese saying, it usually means countless and unlimited.
:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom