• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed <<<<<<<<<< Grant.com >>>>>>>>>

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FormerDnForumer

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
476
Reaction score
5
Just picked this up, wondering what people think. :cheers:

Thanks!
 
you are kidding right? holy shit, this very well might be one of the best one word generic domains I have seen in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time, I would call it at least 100k, maybe alot more as it's hard to judge without knowing traffic/rev but even without that it's a $xxx,xxx domain name, first name + financial grants, the list goes on and on...a true 5 star premium of premiums.
 
How much did you pay?
 
im asking also how much did you pay hehe
 
Thanks Focus. Very kind.

As to how much I paid: Enough to make it mine :)

Anyone else?
 
Didn't wanna sound harsh, but there's not much to say when seeing a domain like this.

I know you got some other grant domains, you would have to value them as a portfolio in my opinion. Six figures definately for this one alone.

Now you got the whole collection!
 
Incredible domain! $200K easily...
 
premium domain. xxx,xxx easy IMO
 
Thanks for the comments people. I might consider a testing of the waters with this one, hence the request for appraisals. :smilewinkgrin:
 
Mind blowingly good!
Just awesome. $xxx,xxx & up!
 
I'm happy you owe such a name and yet I'm sad because it's not mine.

Thanks
 
Wow... superb domain... no need to appraise and we all know how much it should worth. :)
 
I also want to know how much you paid...lol

´BTW´ incredible domain...
 
Killer domain. but you know that already :>)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom